Fun without limits!
That's what people with special needs ages 15 and up experience in Special Friends Camps! This all inclusive program encourages campers to participate in swimming, crafts mini-golf, field games, Challenge Course, music and chapel skits, group competitions, and much more!
Campers are provided camp counselor "buddies" who assist campers as needed and help them enjoy all that camp has to offer. Adult caregivers are welcome to attend at no additional charge, but are not required.
Special Friends Day Camps are four days long (Tue.-Fri.) 9:00am-3:30pm. Daily lunch and snack provided.
For more information about our Special Friends program please contact Laurie Fertello, Disabilities Ministries Director, at (425) 239-9841.
"It was a wonderful time of respite for me as the Mom. I felt totally safe leaving my special needs teenager."Camper Parent
"I am very impressed. It was all very well organized and everyone was so nice and very attentive to the campers."
2018 Dates and Prices
Warm Beach Camp Special Friends program is a DSHS/DDA contracted provider (Information is requested in application form).
ONLINE APPLICATION & Registration
Our desire is to prepare the very best camp experience possible and a large part of that is being sure we can safely provide the level of care needed by every camper. So, we are requesting the health information prior to actually confirming a registration rather than requesting this at check-in. For returning Campers, this information is an important way for us to review any changes that may have occurred over the past year. Warm Beach Camp desires to provide a safe and appropriate camp experience for all campers who attend.
Tier 1 / Tier 2 / Tier 3
|Session #1||June 26-29||$265 / $311 / $354|
|Session #2||July 3-6||$265 / $311 / $354|
|Session #3||July 10-13||$265 / $311 / $354|
|Session #4||July 17-20||$265 / $311 / $354|
|Session #5||July 24-27||$265 / $311 / $354|
|Session #6||August 7-10||$265 / $311 / $354|
Application Process Steps:
- Click "Apply Now" above to go to the list of 2018 camp sessions
- Select the first week of camp > Click "Sign-up", choose to create a log-in or proceed as a guest
- Complete the parent/guardian contact information and enter the name of your camper/attendee(s) to continue
- Click Register&Pay to continue with the payment process submitting a refundable $35 application fee
- You'll receive an email confirming your progress followed by another email with a link to the application form. Please follow the instructions in the email to complete your application.
- The application form must be completed and returned for review by our leadership and medical staff before your registration is complete.
- You will receive an email notification whether or not we are able to continue with completing the registration process. Expect to hear from us within 4 business days after we receive your completed application.
Note: An application/health form must be completed and submitted to the Warm Beach Camp. All applications will be reviewed by the leadership staff to make a determination of suitability. Once a camper is approved, the registration can be completed. A refundable $35 fee is required to apply.
Tier Pricing - Realizing families have different abilities to pay, Warm Beach Camp now has a three-tier fee structure to meet everyone’s needs.
We are able to offer partial scholarships for those needing financial assistance. Scholarships may be requested through our Registrars, at the time of enrollment.
For more information email the Registration Department
or call 360-652-7575 / 800-228-6724 toll free during office hours 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday.