It's like having your own horse for a week!
Here's a Christian camp experience totally dedicated to developing your horsemanship abilities. Take your equestrian skills up another notch while learning more about God and making new friends. We're committed to providing a safe, caring, hands-on learning experience with horses. This is as close as it gets to owning your own horse! Campers will enjoy riding through Warm Beach Camp's vast network of trails, as well as a large covered arena and an outdoor arena. You'll also have an opportunity to learn the basics of equestrian vaulting or drill riding in a safe environment. All the leadership staff are certified through CHA (Certified Horsemanship Association).
- Experience riding and caring for your own horse for a week.
- Enjoy fun horsemanship activities like trail rides, arena games, vaulting and more, in a safe environment.
- Plug into memorable outdoor adventures like swimming, team swing and climbing tower.
- Improve your horsemanship abilities through riding lessons and horse-related activities taught by inspiring CHA (Certified Horsemanship Association) certified staff.
- Make positive life-long friendships.
- Develop healthy self-confidence, personal responsibility and work ethic in a caring setting.
- Learn about God’s love for you and how horses relate to your personal faith journey.
- Deepen your love for God and horses through support and encouragement from caring camp counselors.
- Enrich your relationships and life skills with new lessons and disciplines that impact you for life.
- Western and English riding instruction
- Equestrian vaulting
- Trail rides
- Arena games
- Horse science
- Bible studies
- Engaging chapel talks
- Certified Horsemanship Association Curriculum
- All levels of riding are welcome at every session except Intermediate Camp. Intermediate Camp is a special camp for riders that pass the CHA Level 1 test into Level 2 or higher.
- Saturday Horse Show: Parents and friends are invited to attend the camp horse show at the Stables, Sat. 10-11:30am.
- Must be 8 years or older for Day Camps and 10 years or older for Overnight Camps
Tier 1 / Tier 2 / Tier 3
|Horse Day Camp #1||April 2-6 (Mon-Fri)||$449/ $538/ $598||Co-ed||8-15|
|Horse Day Camp #2||July 2-3, 5-6 (Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri)||$359/ $431/ $478||Co-ed||8-15|
|Horse Overnight Camp #1||July 9-14 (Mon-Sat)||$693/ $822/ $924||Co-ed||10-18|
|Horse Overnight Camp #2||July 16-21 (Mon-Sat)||$693/ $822/ $924||Girls Only||10-18|
|Horse Overnight Camp #3 Intermediate||July 23-28 (Mon-Sat)||$693/ $822/ $924||Co-ed||10-18|
|Horse Overnight Camp #4||July 30- August 4 (Mon-Sat)||$693/ $822/ $924||Girls only||10-18|
|Horse Overnight Camp #5||August 6-11 (Mon-Sat)||$693/ $822/ $924||Co-ed||10-18|
|Horse Overnight Camp #6||August 13-18 (Mon-Sat)||$693/ $822/ $924||Girls only||10-18|
|Horse Day Camp #3||August 20-24 (Mon-Fri)||$449/ $538/ $598||Co-ed||8-15|
Tier Pricing for 2018 - Realizing families have different abilities to pay, Warm Beach Camp now has a three-tier fee structure to meet everyone’s needs.
Tier Pricing Details
- Tier 1 – covers approximately 75% of the actual cost of camp
- Tier 2 – covers approximately 90% of the actual cost of camp
- Tier 3 – reflects the actual cost of operating and maintaining camp
When you register, you will be asked to select a price tier. This choice is completely up to you and will depend upon which tier you believe will work best for your family’s priorities. We do not ask for documentation of any kind and your choice will not affect your camper’s camp experience. If Tier 1 still presents a barrier, financial assistance through the Kids 2 Camp Scholarship Fund is available through an application process. If you have any questions, contact our Registration Department.