Northwest's premier men's ministry event
March 1-3, 2019 - Warm Beach Camp and H.U.G.E. Men of God partner in this premier men's ministry event of the Pacific Northwest. Men's Advance challenges men to engage the mission of God in their lives, their families, workplaces, and communities. With soul-stirring worship and teaching along with practical workshops and small-group break-outs Men's Advance promises to be a powerful time of personal growth. Set in the park-like surroundings of Warm Beach Camp & Conference Center in Stanwood WA, Men's Advance also offers an amazing lineup of free-time options.
- Mouth-watering meals
- "Cool Machines" Show
- 40-foot climbing tower*
- High Ropes Course*
- Climbing Tower*
- Life-size Angry Birds, giant sling-shot
- Basketball, Tennis, Mini-Golf, Disc Golf, Softball
- Practical, faith-building seminars designed for guys
- Engaging worship
- Small group break-outs
- Trails for walking and jogging in a super-natural setting!
*extra fee required
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Dennis Swanberg
Dennis served the local church in pastoral ministry for 23 years. Then, in 1995 Dennis took a leap of faith when he stepped down as church pastor and stepped up to the microphone on stages and platforms all across America and the world.
“The Swan” has become “AMERICA’S MINISTER OF ENCOURAGEMENT,” a job that he takes seriously as he continues to speak to about 150 organizations, faith-based groups, and corporations every year. He has hosted two successful TV series, authored nine books, and created over two dozen DVD/CD productions.
Dennis is a graduate of Baylor University where he majored in both Greek and Religion (1976). He earned both a Master of Divinity (1980) and a Doctor of Ministry (1986) at Southwestern Seminary, Ft. Worth, TX.
Dennis is married to the former Lauree Wilkes of Ft. Worth, TX. Dennis and Lauree have two grown sons: Chad and his wife Lisa, and Dustin and his wife, Britny. ‘The Swans’ make their home in Monroe, Louisiana.
Frontline Worship Band is a multi-church band formed to build unity in worship during the Men's Forum, Men's Advance and other events upon request. God sent musicians out ahead of the armies to disorient the enemies by engaging in worship. Worship is like the bow of an ice breaker ship. It breaks through the darkness and allows His light to shine into our hearts. Breaking through the darkness prepares us for His Word and assists the Holy Spirit in bringing His revelations to fruition in us. We have been called to serve as the Holy Spirit’s bow for the H.U.G.E. Men of God ministry.
Cost and Lodging
All rates are per person. Linens not included except where noted
|Deluxe Single: Olympic View Lodge (includes linens)||$365|
|Deluxe Multiple Occupancy: Olympic View Lodge (includes linens)||$294|
|Standard Multiple Occupancy: Cascadian Lodge
|Economy Multiple Occupancy: Glacier & Whistler Mini Lodges
|Super Economy, Multiple Occupancy: Mountain Cabins||$169|
|RV & Camping Area (includes meals)||$146|
- Dave Browning Pastor Scholarship: Full time church staff receive 50% discount off the full rate of their own registration. Use code PASTOR2019
- All individual reservations must be paid in full when registration is made.
- A full refund less a $75.00 processing fee will be given on cancellations made 5 days or more before the event. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 5 days prior to the event.
- Check in begins at 4:30pm Friday, and dinner begins that night at 5:45pm. Camp closes Sunday at 11am.
- For more information contact the Registration Department by calling 360-652-7575 / 800-228-6724