Northwest's premier men's ministry event
March 2-4, 2018 - Warm Beach Camp and H.U.G.E. Men of God partner in this premier men's ministry event of the Pacific Northwest. Men's Advance challenges men to engage the mission of God in their lives, their families, workplaces, and communities. With soul-stirring worship and teaching along with practical workshops and small-group break-outs Men's Advance promises to be a powerful time of personal growth. Set in the park-like surroundings of Warm Beach Camp & Conference Center in Stanwood WA, Men's Advance also offers an amazing lineup of free-time options.
“Men are real here and it helped me find a real God.“
- Mouth-watering meals
- "Cool Machines" Show
- 40-foot climbing tower*
- High Ropes Course*
- Climbing Tower*
- Life-size Angry Birds, giant sling-shot
- Basketball, Tennis, Mini-Golf, Disc Golf, Softball
- Practical, faith-building seminars designed for guys
- Engaging worship
- Small group break-outs
- Trails for walking and jogging in a super-natural setting!
*extra fee required
Keynote Speaker: Rick Thiessen
Rick grew up as the third of four – a farmer’s son, in the Canadian mid-west, in a very churched upbringing, now an unending source of sermon material. His first real surrender to Christ as forgiver and leader came at a camp when he was 15, which lead to a passion for getting this good news out to as many as possible.
Rick met is lovely wife, Johnna at Canadian Bible College (now Ambrose University). They moved to Johnna’s home state to serve in youth ministry and creative arts at a church in Arlington, WA. When that church went through a series of transitions, the irresistible pull to start a church in Marysville that was crazy about people who don’t go to church was planted in their hearts. So in 1995, with their two children, Joren and Jadan who were ages 3 and 1 at the time, and 15 courageous souls, AC3 was born.
Rick has been married to Johnna for nearly 30 years. Their two sons are now married – Joren (Rebecca) and Jadan (Ariel) – and are both actively involved in creative teams, music, acting and writing for the church. Rick and Johnna also have two adopted daughters, Marley (8) and Laila (7), and have fostered many other children since 2010.
Frontline Worship Band is a multi-church band formed to build unity in worship during the Men's Forum, Men's Advance and other events upon request.
Cost and Lodging
All rates are per person. Linens not included except where noted
|Deluxe Single: Olympic View Lodge (includes linens)||$358|
|Deluxe Multiple Occupancy: Olympic View Lodge (includes linens)||$278|
|Standard Multiple Occupancy: Cascadian Lodge
|Economy Multiple Occupancy: Glacier & Whistler Mini Lodges
|Super Economy, Multiple Occupancy: Mountain Cabins||$166|
|RV & Camping Area (includes meals)||$146|
- All individual reservations must be paid in full when registration is made.
- A full refund less a $75.00 processing fee will be given on cancellations made 5 days or more before the event. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 5 days prior to the event.
- Check in begins at 4:30pm Friday, and dinner begins that night at 5:45pm. Camp closes Sunday at 11am.
- For more information contact the Registration Department by calling 360-652-7575 / 800-228-6724